Wristband with a esp32 chip

Glad I didn’t buy one then!

I blame the wife, probably dropped something on it. The printed circuit board is good, and the serial board and cable seem to work, but the display is toast. Oh well, for $18, I didn’t expect all that much.

Any update on progress? Kind of curious about how others are going before I jump in!

Thinking of picking one of these up, any idea on how long does the battery last?

Also, if you load ESPHome on the board…don’t you loose the capability to do the usual stuff i.e. show time, etc.?

me too! did anyone made progress?

I’ve not played with this in a while. Got sucked into some other projects so it’s sat in a box at the moment. Probably won’t get much time to play with it again until later in the year as now building an EV…

Thinking of picking one of these up, any idea on how long does the battery last?

Battery does not last that long from what reports I’ve seen, but that does depend on what firmware you use and the amount of power it uses in deep sleep.

From what I’ve read a lot of people are struggling to get more than 24 hours it.