condition: []
action:
  - service: climate.set_preset_mode
    data:
      preset_mode: none
    target:
      entity_id: climate.luxtronik2_domestic_water

2 Likes

Tested it with 20 seconds, works fine, thanks!

Is there something like an overview, which luxtronic sensor is related to which reading I get from my heatpump?
I’m trying to understand what the Efficiency Pump is. In my understanding this should be the HUP (Hauptumwälzpumpe, reads main pump), but the sensor tells me it has never turned on, at the same time the HUP reads 38,5%.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 224734

Not directly. The param id is listed with the parameters at heatpump24.com.

In the newer version I have added the calc/param id in the ha attributes named “Luxtronik_Key”:

Efforts are being made to create documentation:

For the “Effizienzpumpe”:
See the ait luxtronik documentation.
The param “Effizienzpumpe” means that the HUP is a controlled HUP. With 0-10V the speed can set 0-100%.

Did you manage to do this?
I would like to increase the temperature at night, when electricity prices are lower. And use my house as a kind of thermal battery.
Any ideas on how to do this via the integration ?

I use the nordpool integration with some automations similar to what’s shown here: Save Money! Start Appliances at the LOWEST ENERGY PRICE! - YouTube
The target correction entity can be used for this purpose.

I’m considering switching to PriceAnalyzer to make it a bit easier to maintain.

1 Like

May I ask how do you visualize these graphs? Is this a custom Add on or something?

Fairly sure it is the ApexCharts Card: GitHub - RomRider/apexcharts-card: 📈 A Lovelace card to display advanced graphs and charts based on ApexChartsJS for Home Assistant

ApexCharts Card

Did you get any feedback? I’m looking for exact the same thing.

@benpr: Thanks from my side too. Works like a charm…

I would also be interested in that

@benpr How do the friendly names of the sensors match to what my heatpump controller is showing? Is there a matching-scheme or something.

Screenshot_WP_HA_1

My heatpump is a Novelan LAD9 an “HUP” seems to macth with “Zusatzumwälzpumpe”

HUP means “HeizungsUmwälzPumpe”, so I would expect it to match with “Umwälzpumpe Heizung”. “Zusatzumwälzpumpe” would match with ZUP (“ZusätzlicheUmwälzPumpe”).

The ZUP signal is normally used to control the additional pump in a high temperature underfloor heating circuit, so it is only on when the heat-pump is running for the central heating.

The HUP also runs when producing hot water, and the BUP is actually a 3-way valve which switches between the domestic water circuit and the central heating circuit. At least, that’s how it works in Alpha Innotec heat-pumps.

The HUP also runs either always or in intervals to determine the water temperature of the central heating circuit.

1 Like

binary_sensor.luxtronik*_additional_circulation_pump “Zusatzumwälzpumpe” matches Luxtronik_Key: 0047 calculations.ID_WEB_ZUPout in the current versions.
You can see this in “Developer Tools > States” filter “binary_sensor.luxtronik*_additional_circulation_pump” and have a look in the column Attributes.

Hi @benpr , thanks for this integration. I love it! :slight_smile:
A question though… I use the Alpha Home system to control the temperature. I know it works through z-wave. I have the Gateway and the Control Box and a couple of room sensors. Is there any way to get those room sensors in Home Assistant as well?
I hate knowing that I have sensors in my house, and not being able to put them in Home Assistant! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know the Alpha Home System.
Under “Settings => Devices & Services => Luxtronik => … => Download Diagnostics” you can download the current luxtronik raw data. Please have a look at the values and search for a matching temperatures from your sensors.

1 Like

When I try to do that, I get an error 500, server got itself in trouble message…

A question: my heat pump won’t go in Cooling mode. It sure is hot enough outside, so it should work (the installer guy also says it should work so he suggests just to wait and see what happens…)

When I look at Home Assistant, the Luxtronik cooling device says:
Approval cooling: locked
(It’s this key: calculations.ID_WEB_FreigabKuehl)

So I wonder what is this? Is this a calculation done by the machine and the machine hasn’t received the proper settings yet? Or is there still something I need to unlock, before it will work?

hello everyone, and I have a question, is it possible to make a button for the circulation pump cwu itself so that I can turn it on independently when I want the pump itself

Hi all, I would like to use this integration to log the different values of my heat pump and monitor trends. I have a concern about changing parameters through the network. Either by a third party, or by myself accidentally.

In the manual for my heat pump (Alpha Innotec WZSV 62K3M) I read that you can enable three features that seem related to this:
-Web server. It is possible to allow access to the system through web. This is also what this integration uses I assume. Under web server it mentions that a 6 digit pin code is set which is needed to change parameters through the web server. Without the correct pin code only read access is given.
-Remote control If the “Remote control” option is activated, the heating and heat pump controller can be controlled via a computer or a network. The settings of the heating and heat pump controller are then not
only readable, but also changeable.
-Remote maintenance. The “Remote maintenance” function enables direct access to the the heating and heat pump regulators on the remote maintenance server of the manufacturer.

Do I understand correctly I will only allow read access if I enable Web server, but disable Remote Control? Anybody have experience with this?