Wrong date / time right at first boot of freshly installed HAOS

Hi,

I have just installed my brand new SSD from latest HAOS 10.4 version on a RPI 4. Right at first boot, it keeps entering an infinite loop with

23-04-04 12:11:04 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.jobs] 'Updater.fetch_data' blocked from execution, no supervisor internet connection
23-04-04 12:11:04 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retry in 30sec

Scrolling up in the logs leads to this very first errors which presumably are responsible for all the others:

23-04-04 11:55:51 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.whoami] Whoami service failed with SSL verification: Cannot connect to host services.home-assistant.io:443 ssl:True [SSLCertVerificationError: (1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate is not yet valid (_ssl.c:1002)')]
23-04-04 11:55:51 CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.core] Fatal error happening on load Task <coroutine object Core._adjust_system_datetime at 0x7f8f10cb80>: cannot access local variable 'data' where it is not associated with a value

Needless to say that the time stamps in the log are apparently wrong as we have today the 20th of August.

Can anyone help me on this one? SSH is apparently not yet working. Do I need to attach a keyboard and monitor to the PI and access it manually? Would appreciate any help, I can’t explain it myself as i had another SSD-fired version of HAOS running a couple of days back without any problems on the same PI (just it was very slow)

Thanks a lot,
Matthias