Wrong GPS coordinates from phone

Hi
Not sure where to start this topic so…
I got back from vacation few days ago and from that day GPS coordinates stuck on a place I was. The map shows my phone like it never left the place. And no, I didn’t leave it there by accident. :stuck_out_tongue: What’s weird is that in the mobile app itself, where there are settings for sensors, GPS looks fine. Te same goes for geolocation - it shows proper address. I’m not sure where the issue is. Launching some maps on the phone (like Google Maps) shows properly where I am, so reading current GPS coordinates seems to work. I even tried some app that shows live GPS data and both using GPS and Google data mode showed proper values.
Maybe there is some update issue? Like app doesn’t update GPS data properly? Even though geolocation do work…
How can I check what is causing this issue?

I assume you are using the android app? if so check Troubleshooting | Home Assistant Companion Docs

:man_facepalming:
I have no idea how did that happen. Those Location Sensors weren’t enabled at all (Background Location, Location Zone and Single Accurate Location). And I could swear that I did that and checked that. The only thing that comes to my mind is that I confused them with other phone, where they were set properly. Thanks!