WTH! "Acknowledge" button for "Unsupported OS" messages

Regardless of the intent of the Devs. There should be some type of “Acknowledge” button that we can click to make those annoying Unsupported OS (or equivalent) messages go away - permanently.

Just because there are those of us willing to accept the risks of going against the fray and managing our own OS install, we shouldn’t be subjected to permanent messages accusing us of doing it wrong.

Terry

? Its a message, hidden in the supervisor -> system panel and shows one line there…

It is not in your face, it is not nagging constantly. It is there with some other red errors and other warnings that are shown on the same page as well (logs).

Why the heck would we take the effort to implement all that?

Geez, with this attitude, it’s no wonder the community revolts so much.

Perhaps you would do good to remember that Nabu Casa is funded by dumbasses like me and the paycheck you draw from them is payment for you doing taking the effort to do the sort of thing your paying customers want.

Weirdest open source effort ever… do whatever the hell you want

Sorry but this isn’t what you pay for with the Nabu Casa subscription. you pay for the remote access, simplified google/amazon setup services, nothing more. Not access to their developers to do what you request

4 Likes

Attitude? Maybe you are reading what you want to read. It is the internet and text can easily be misinterpreted. Considering the sentence you’ve quoted, I assume it is the “Why the heck” part, nevertheless, please be reminded this is the month of “What the heck?!” and that terms is general referring to that theme and does not reflect my mood in any way.

I’m genuinely interested in the reasoning behind this topic you’ve created, or what problems are caused at this point by this message.

Your response, however, discourages me. If you expect people in an open source project to help out or implement anything; bringing in all kinds of unrelated mud to throw with, isn’t helping.

Please don’t expect any help from me, ever.