WTH happened to all my sensors?!

Woke up this morning to ALL of my sensors being unavailable. HA log shows a lot of “connection refused” errors.
One of many:
“2020-09-05 10:40:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.plex] Plex server (http://172.30.33.12:32400) could not be reached: [HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘172.30.33.12’, port=32400): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fc3d427d760>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))]”

and half a page of this:
2020-09-05 10:34:39 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.cloud.google_config] Error reporting state - message_discarded: Message discarded because max messages reachced

Here is the kicker. I rolled back to a back up from 2 days ago when everything was fine, and it still does it.

Please read the blog post in the forum catagory. This isn’t really what it is for. In short it’s meant to be,

about annoyances or small tweaks and improvements

Not debugging your faulty set up.

My apologies, but it is a WTH for me :wink: I’ll post in a another category.

1 Like

Just edit the category of your post.

Edit: oh you did :+1:

Sounds like you have network connection issues.

Obviously you can still connect a browser to home assistant or you would not be able to see the logged errors.

What installation type are you running?

HassOS, supervised, docker?

HassOS, proxmox, ubuntu, nuc 3

I know zero about proxmux, sorry.

Any errors in the supervisor log?

No errors in supervisor. I’m not really liking Proxmox. I think I’ll switch back to docker…after I get this figured out lol