WTH is the day of the week not displayed in the energy dashboard?

When I look at my energy dashboard (which is already pretty great btw) I usually do it by day. My usage is highly dependant on the day of the week. So when I scroll back a few days, the Info that is the most important to me is “what day of the week was this?”. Of course I can open a calendar and find out. But WTH should I have to?

When I look at the energy dashboard by week and hover over a bar, there is a small popup. It displays not only the date of the measurement, but also the day of the week! So somebody already thought that this Info was useful!

But wait, there’s more! When I look at the energy dashboard by month, i can also hover over the bars. There is also a small popup. But this time, only the date is displayed, but not the day of the week. WTH?

So I plead for more consistency. By which I mean: display the day of the week in every viewing option (besides “Year”, of course).

I agree this is quite frustrating as the day of the week greatly affects household energy usage as the number of people at home using devices can be vastly different. It makes comparing days difficult without opening a calendar external to home assistant.
It would also be helpful to have an option to compare similar days, for instance, compare last Sunday and this Sunday, rather than just comparing the day with the day before.