WTH - is there no manually control of ZHA firmware update

Why is there no way for me to have manual control over which Zigbee devices are to be firmware upgraded.
There should have been a GUI (or HA’s update service) to select which devices can get firmware upgrade.

Yes! I just went through updating my Tradfri devices with a new Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 stick. I was never sure when it started/finished the OTA update. Plus getting the new Sonoff stick plus the old firmware combo was a battery killer. It took a couple of weeks for me to troubleshoot and figure out the reason the batteries of my Tradfri remote were dying. Had I known the firmware updates had been completed I could have more easily redirected my time to figure out the Sonoff stick needed a firmware update as well.
It would have been nice to know when it was safe to unplug/remove battery from those devices without the fear of bricking them by removing power mid update.

+1 on the suggestion but it is not a small feature, see existing feature request → ZHA integration UI options to apply OTA firmware update (OTAU) per Zigbee device?