WTH isn't the user selected theme remembered

I’m not talking about custom themes I’m talking about the inbuilt light and dark theme. Every time I log in I have to manually set it from Auto back to Dark. If a user manually sets the theme, I expect that theme to always be used (not just this one session).

On a side note, Auto never detects my operating system setting, probably a browser issue?

Theme is saved to the browser. Maybe some (privacy)extension cleans up this state from browser?

1 Like

My point is it shouldn’t be saved in the browser as switching it off Auto is a user preference and not a session preference. I don’t think it makes logical sense to have it as such.

As to my browser, I’ve tried Firefox, Vivaldi Chrome and Edge. It’s always forgotten not to mention I don’t really want to change the setting every time I login on a different machine.

Sorry to dredge this back up, but yeah, this is really bugging me. All I want is to be able to save my primary colour choice so I don’t have to set it on every device I log in to, and repeat every time I have to re-login.

I really don’t like blue!