Wunderground

Is the free API key still working actually? I get always this error:

2018-06-04 11:45:09 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setup of platform wunderground is taking over 10 seconds.
2018-06-04 11:45:09 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Error fetching WUnderground data: TimeoutError()
2018-06-04 11:45:09 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Platform wunderground not ready yet. Retrying in 30 seconds.

Perhaps relevant?

Mine is still working. I use it with a custom component I wrote. Sometimes there are errors when querying the server, but they’re usually temporary.

Mine is also still working, except Precip, this stopped working for me 1 week ago.

But another question: Any suggestion for a Weather Station (Temperature, Sunlight, Wind, Rain) could you recommend for “Offline” usage (without cloud access)?

Br,
Johannes

I’m in the same boat @maurizio53. The component either fails to load, or constantly throws errors.

Today i got this error:

"2018-06-19 14:50:07 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.wunderground] Check WUnderground API ('you must supply a key',)"

Very strange as i have an API key which is working since years…

They must have deactivated existing keys, as the error I was receiving was complaining that my key was invalid, but hasn’t changed in years…

Hmm… strange as i use the key also for other apps and they are working properly…

I got the error earlier but everything is still updating and showing data. Their servers have always been a little flakey and will have random disconnected errors throughout the day. Currently they are having issues with logins not working on the website.