WVC-1200 Micro Inverter has entities in Tuya IoT but not in Home Assistant Tuya Integration

I can see the various entities of the WVC-1200 Micro Inverter within the Tuya IoT website, such as total power and inverter temp, but in the Tuya integration that I have got setup in Home Assistant I can see the device, but it has no entities.

Is there some sort of configuration I need to do in Tuya IoT to get these to come though?

Did you fix your problem?
Are you using microinverters with Home Assistant?

I would be also interested in this topic. Anyone who successfully integrate WVC series into Home Assistant?

Hello
same thing for me. My micro-inverter is seeing with only a switch entry (On/Off). By default voltage, power & tension are disabled.
If i enable them, no error but stay at null value…
Whereas with Tuya app, everything is working correctly.
Regards

Hello,
I’ve the same issue.
My device is well add in Tuya integration. The three entities (Courant, Puissance et Tension) was disable by default. After enable it, the value stay at 0.

I also saw that although values are null, it’s seem to have connection with the device when sun rise.

Any ideas of how solve this issue ?

Same here with tuya :

No luck with local-tuya either (Connection to device succeeded but no datapoints found)
Any help appreciated