WYZE integration - No longer working

Good evening everyone. I am writing to ask a question of the community and perhaps to inform. I am still relatively new, so please be patient as I am learning the ropes of the community.

I have been using Wyze sensors with the HACS Wyze integration. Running HA on RPI4. All was working well until recently. I have researched extensively and not found any “solutions” to the fact that my Wyze door and Motion sensors stopped working. Tonight I found this on Github. https://github.com/kevinvincent/ha-wyzesense
Looks like Wyze integration will no longer be maintained. So, the question: Is everyone having this issue? Is there a fix?
If not, I guess I will need to find another direction to go for motion and door sensors.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have been using IFTTT and Webhooks - very stable but now you have to pay $3 per month.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing how? Thank you for the info.

1 Like

I would be interested as well as I noticed all hell broke loose and my sensors stopped working. As a fall back i enabled alexa integration with wyze and then have alexa fire off HA events (like turn on a lightbulb), but man is it slow to react

1 Like