I just configured the Xfinity XHK1-UE Keypad in Deconz (URC4450BC0-X-R).
This post is just to let others know how to get started as this is still a WIP without Phoscom support (in Jan 2022):
- Add Keypad to Deconz - This will appear as a Temperature sensor, its ok, continue to the next step,
- Use the API to create an alarm system:https://dresden-elektronik.github.io/deconz-rest-doc/endpoints/alarmsystems/ I used Postman to configure it.
Use the API to Create an Alarm System, Set the Code, Add sensors…
- Now the alarm control panel should be available in your device in HA,
- Create Automations in HA to alert you or fire nukes on the burglars.
Hope this helps others go faster
Pairing Xfinity XHK1
- Insert the 4 batteries (use AA Lithium 1.5v batteries for best performance, AA Alkaline batteries or AA Rechargeable NiMH/NiCd batteries).
- The Pairing LED light should start flashing (indicating it’s in pairing mode). If the light is not flashing, follow the Exclusion Instruction below to get it back into pairing mode
- On successful pairing the pairing LED should stop flashing and the the wireless/signal LED should be lit
FACTORY RESET INSTRUCTIONS:
- If the pairing led is not blinking, remove the cover and the batteries, keep the tamper/pairing button pressed while inserting the batteries and then release the tamper/pairing button. For the XHK1 models it should make the pairing LED start flashing
- Press the tamper switch 5 times to reset the keypad
Would love some additional info on precisely how you configured codes and integrated into HA. I have successfully paired it and it shows up as a HA device.
I just got 2 of these. One went into pairing mode quite easily and I could add it. The other only seems to give me a longer green light after putting in the batteries. I tried the exclusion/reset steps but it never seems to go into pairing mode. The lights on the keypad work fine, I just can’t get the second one into pairing mode. Anyone have and advice?
I finally got this working (of course right after I posted about it). I had to open it up and connect the batteries manually. Then it finally went into pairing mode. I don’t know what the issue was but I’m glad in now connects. Opening it scuffed it a bit
Im not so sure on this… Can somebody explain to me more exactly how i get this to work?
I have two of this keypads and i use HA with Deconz.
Where did you manage to purchase your keypads? I cannot find much online and the odd one or 2 on eBay will cost me ~€100 each to ship to NL.
hi your tutorial helped me get it to pair. I however am using zigbee@MQTT. I purchased a sonoff Zigbee 3.0 Plus and made my automatons through node-red.
so far on the key pad if i press 6969 all the lights in the house turn off except for the led strips, those turn red, then a sexy RnB station plays on my media players.
I can also arm all my alarm (3) systems.
and control lights.
@eitel13 I got mine from eBay. I am in NA so it might have been more affordable.