Xiaomi agara gateway key

Hi, had a good search but cannot get the gateway key from the ios app. whe i go to the last page after about double tapping the space below the two lines does nothing . I am stumped to find the key for the config file in home assistant? any one else managed to get further. maybe the app has changed and this option no longer available?

I just tried and it worked for me. You need to select the About option in the Gateway and then keep tapping repeatedly.

thanks a bunk, i was double tapping , tapped like a mad dervish and wer hey. thank you very much.

Typed in the code and door sensors and motion sensor showing up. pretty awesome!!!

checkleylane, did you manage to see the battery level of the Xiaomi sensors?
Thanks

Hi, Yes. just clicked on the three sensors, 2 door and 1 motion , show 45% and 48% .

Thanks! Could you check the graph on Xiaomi Sensors - Battery Level - anybody know what it really means? and comment on it if you’ve got a similar graph?
I’m thinking about getting this hardware but I’d be annoyed to have meaningless battery level indicators…

Hi, no graph showing for the 3 sensors, not sure why? just checked my key phrase as wasnt getting the gate way light to work, changed the letters to Caps and now light works. notes say key genereated by ios devises can be iffy so thats a point worth noting. if i can fins out why graph not showing, maybe because no change in level yet?

OK thanks maybe the graph is an extra feature.

My worry was the fact that the battery level seems to stay at the same percentage forever, at around 30-40 %