Xiaomi Aqara devices eventually become unavailable

My Xiaomi Aqara devices connected over Zigbee to HA become marked as unavailable after a decent while, even though the device still has power and is still within range. How can I correct this?

I did see this:

Xiaomi Aqara Devices Frequently Unavailable - #4 by nick67

This is a new feature in the module, introduced recently. If a sensor hasn’t reported in a while it’s marked as unavailable. This is to ensure that your smoke sensor is actually working and not find that out when there’s an event but nothing is reported.

How can this be corrected? I do not want it to occur on motion sensor or water sensors because I can no longer identify if it is actually online or not.

Hi Zenoxio,
it looks like you got no answer to your query.
I am a newbie in HA and experiencing something very similar to what you describe with a set of Aqara devices I just bought on Amazon 1month ago : they become unavailable after 8 to 10 hours of apparently normal working.
I linked them through ZHA.
Hoping the addition of another occurrence of this issue might trigger some advice from more experienced users…

My Aqara devices in the issue:
Xiaomi Aqara MCCGQ11LM as opening detector & Aqara WSDCGQ11LM as temperature sensor.
I tried to include a table describing my configuration but was prevented to do so by a pop up warning for unformatted code.