Xiaomi Aqara Gateway - Cannot find new devices added

I’ve been using xiaomi_aqara integration for a good few months without any issues, recently a temp\humidty sensor battery died, after replacing this HA would not connect to it. I’ve removed it and added it back to Xiaomi Home app (where it works fine) and removed it from HA but after restarting HA it does not pick up the sensor as a new device.

I’m using this integration and instructions:

Here’s the config, I am also using xiaomi_miio to connect to a fan:

xiaomi_aqara:
  discovery_retry: 10
  gateways:
    - key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fan:
  # Xiaomi Air Purifier 2
  - platform: xiaomi_miio
    host: 192.168.xx.xx
    token: xxxxxxxx
    name: "Xiaomi Air Purifier 2"

I’m running HA in Docker with the network set to Host (to allow auto discovery for other devices such as Yeelights).

Does anyone have anything I can try to get the sensor back into HA?

I have similar problem.

Just moved to new house so have started a fresh install of everything. Started adding my temp/humidity sensors to my Xiaomi GW, all working fine, then set up some IKEA Trådfri lights w IKEA GW. Later installed a new fresh HA instance in docker and all devices was nicely discovered during setup of HA.

Some days later I added a Zigbee power plug to the Xiaomi GW without any problem, and it works fine in Mi Home app.

But…I still haven’t got the power plug discovered by HA - or at least have not found it in the UI (as I expect). Not even after restarting HA (using UI button).

Anyone have any ideas what more to try?

Running latest HA in on a QNAP.

Hello Everyone - Did you ever find a solution to this? I’ve been using HA and Xiaomi for years but I recently replaced one of my smart light switches and I’ve tried everything I can think of to get HA to see if without any luck. It looks like it could potentially be some sort of issue where HA isn’t requerying the Gateway for the attached devices?

Sam problem for me. I just added a new zigbee wall power plug and added it to Mi Home but not seeing it in HA even after a restart.