Xiaomi Aqara Gateway not working after 68.1 update

I get this error since v0.68.1 and my gateway is not recognised by HA.

Key is not provided for gateway 34ce00906e79. Controlling the gateway will not be possible
17:09 components/xiaomi_aqara.py (WARNING)
Key is not provided for gateway None. Controlling the gateway will not be possible
17:09 components/xiaomi_aqara.py (WARNING)
  1. I tried to disable-enable LAN mode and get new key.
  2. Tried gateway key in Secret file also tried on configuration file.
  3. Tried reinstalling HA but issue still the same.
  4. Restart PI / gateway / router

Everything works from Mi Home. Everything worked untouched for 2 weeks, and It stopped working last night when I upgraded HA and restarted the service. Since then I can’t get my devices back to life.

Tried to add IP/MAC address for gateway, and I have only 1 gateway, but the log says “none” I have on idea what is that.

Any suggestions?

It seems one of the config files I edited 2 weeks ago and now restart shoot it live wrecked it. Old config files work well, I will try to debug to see what is the problem.

You can delete this thread.

Are you sure that it is the old config files… I have the same problem after the update to v0.68.1, my log is also saying " Key is not provided for gateway None. Controlling the gateway will not be possible" and I also tied to add host / ip with no luck, and I also only have one gateway

Still searching for the bad code. what I did:
Putting my old config file back, and it works now. Now I’m putting codes from my new config file 1by1 to see what wrecked it.