Xiaomi BLE support for water leak detectors (SJWS01LM)

It would be nice to have local BLE support for Xiaomi Mi Mijia Water Leak Sensors (SJWS01LM).
I am willing to provide such sensor to developer working on Xiaomi BLE (or any similar) integration - feel free to reach me out.

It works fine for me via Xiaomi BLE.

hi, currently I have this problem.

I kind of figure out how it works,

1. pair with home-assistant
  2. pair with Mi Home
  3. get bind key with → GitHub - PiotrMachowski/Xiaomi-cloud-tokens-extractor: This tool/script retrieves tokens for all devices connected to Xiaomi cloud and encryption keys for BLE devices.
  4. home-assistant will ask you to enter the token
  5. done

I am seeing the same issue. Problem is that Mi Home as asking for a hub to bind the Xiaomi BLE.
Is that expected?

Actually resolved it without MI Home. Use this page to get the bind id: Mi Activation

Some Xiaomi ble sensors need to be activated. before they start broadcasting data. Activating also sets a new encryprion key/bind key.

Activating can be done by adding it to MiHome or by using the above mentioned website.

Hi there
just saw your post. As I am currently wondering how to activiate the xiamo BLE flood sensors, just wonder how you made that, as the link above shows how to activate some temperature sensor.
Thanks for any reply - JJ

Hi,
This integration was not reliable for the water leak sensors, so I ended up using Xiaomi Gateway 3 integration: GitHub - AlexxIT/XiaomiGateway3: Control Zigbee, BLE and Mesh devices from Home Assistant with Xiaomi Gateway 3 on original firmware