Xiaomi button via deconz: more than one event at once

Hello,
I am experimenting with a couple of Xiaomi Aqara button and deCONZ.
I am using Node-Red to look at what happens while I press the button.
I found out that whether I press it one shortly or twice or longer it generates at least a couple of deconz_event with different values:

• For a short press, for instance, I got these two events:

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1000}},"_msgid":"993e8055.1c095"}

and

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1002}},"_msgid":"bc3412a6.e5feb"}

• For a long press I got:

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1000}},"_msgid":"a1202363.329d8"}

and

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1001}},"_msgid":"63659f5a.d711e"}

and

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1003}},"_msgid":"ee8da4b1.ca8b48"}

• for a doule click:

{"event_type":"deconz_event","topic":"deconz_event","payload":{"event_type":"deconz_event","event":{"id":"switch1","event":1004}},"_msgid":"3f345a54.4fb546"}

I would have expected just one message with te xxx[code] according to https://www.home-assistant.io/components/deconz/#remote-control-devices but it looks they works in a different way. Is that right or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

The values relate to certain button events. For a reference please refer to the Xiaomi switch documentation in the dresden elektronik github wiki, for example: Xiaomi-WXKG01LM

You get at least press and release events. You can also get long press and hold events