Xiaomi Camera PTZ Pro / Bluetooth Gateway

Hello together,

I did bought the Xiaomi Smart Camera PTZ Pro 2k by mistake and received it today (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4001082409661.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.1b31591bhkthj9&algo_pvid=7b8a6737-91f3-40b6-bed8-d7fce2f6e5e0&algo_expid=7b8a6737-91f3-40b6-bed8-d7fce2f6e5e0-0&btsid=0ab50f6215928292214587975e9166&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_). It is a 2k 360 degree wifi camera also with a bluetooth gateway build in. I checked the forum and the integrations and did not find any informations about this camera/gateway.

Does anybody know if there is anyone working on integrating the camera and/or the Bluetooth gateway to hass?

4 Likes

There are news for this cam…?

1 Like

Greetings to all. Are you interested in anyone integrating this camera?

1 Like

Please help me

1 Like

Interested as well as I have the same camera :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately i have not found any new information. I tried to figure out a way to write a custom cumponent my self. I cant even find a open port tough. So no luck for me.

What you can do is, to enable write to NAS. Then all your videos will be saved as a 1 minute chunk on a samba share. From there you could integrate it to hass i guess. So you would have at least the video in hass, but the controls and bluetooth devices and so on of course not.
Hope this helps a little.

Thanks

Maybe I’ll look for an onvif camera might be easier to integrate :slight_smile:

Hey all,

Still no news for this camera? I didn’t found anything, no integration, no hacks firmware , if you are better seeker than me, let’s me know :slight_smile:

I continue my investigation.

1 Like

Purchased same camera to evaluate while seeing if there will be custom firmware for it. Just posting to add the product code as there was no hits when searching for BHR4193GL (which it was sold as) or MJSXJ06CM (which is the model number on the sticker under).

1 Like

Hello, I bought the same camera, any ideas at the present time?

Thank.

1 Like

No news about?

1 Like

Not from my side.
I have no clue where to start. Maybe a more talented developer then me is able.

1 Like

This camera looks fantastic , does it show as an IP camera ?

1 Like

there are news?

1 Like

Same here. Any updates on this camera?

1 Like

hi everyone, just to share with you. im using this camera " xiaomi security camera 2k Pro" with HAOS, current Firmware is 4.1.6_0309. using the integration of " Xiaomi Miot Auto " to link my xiaomi home Account to HA and it works fine.
be aware that i still did not check about the sound and microphone??
also i have added an automation in dashboard to share snapshot of last motion detected using camera motion detection, as i don’t have yet a motion detector!!
im trying to workout a person detection mobile notification to HA with snapshot, but still a future project!!!