Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

This is a problem with map card, not extractor. It has already been raised: https://github.com/PiotrMachowski/lovelace-xiaomi-vacuum-map-card/issues/365

2 Likes

Besides the broken UI with the Buttons, any idea why the map of this robot is partially tilted?
I have a second roborock and the map is just fine so I am a little puzzled about what happened to this one?

How does it look like in Xiaomi Home?

I just realized it looks the same :neutral_face: :joy:
Yeah that seems to be an issue with the robot then… Will delete and rebuild the map. Never had that before. Weird.

Edit: I was able to use a map backup from March 1st auto-generated due to “automatic update”. Since then the map seems to have crashed. No idea what was updated or by whom. I certainly didn’t open the app in a while :wink:

Guys, off-topic , but I see that lots of people are using also dreame… What integration are you using for it? …

I use this one: Issues · pooyashahidi/xiaomi_vacuum · GitHub

But seems when dreame was offline for a reason, it doesn’t reconnect… Need to restart HA then

Try this component, I think I remember reading stuff about Dreame vacuums…

Aha, something to try out, thnx

1 Like

hey @pplucky or someone else having DREAME , also using zones? …
my dreame robot is sometimes not getting to the room, its not smart enough to go in room F, it doesnt eve goto the first door, it wants to try like the black pen, directly trough the wall :wink:

It needs to follow the red pen…

so i was thinking to create a zone bigger then room E , so it already starts a little bit cleaning in room F
But how to extract the zones? is there an easy way ?

Unfortunately I don’t own a Dreame vacuum, my previous tip was not based on own experience…

Good luck anyway.

1 Like

Hello,

Can you add support for this?

Thanks

Submit a PR, thx!

Anyone experienced this? Map looks fine until I restart Xiaomi map cloud extractor. The right side of the vacuum map is cut off after that, zooming out shows this:

Lovelace config:

type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card
entity: vacuum.roborock_s5
vacuum_platform: default
map_source:
  camera: camera.vacuum_map_upstairs
calibration_source:
  camera: true
map_locked: true
two_finger_pan: true

This only affects my S5, while the map for S7 never gets affected.

Look 13 posts up. The answer is just one post thereafter and another reply to the issue can be found only 3 posts above yours… :crazy_face:

Does it look the same in dev tools?

Look 13 posts up. The answer is just one post thereafter and another reply to the issue can be found only 3 posts above yours… :crazy_face:

This issue is about the UI not about problems with the map. I know about this It bothers me a little but I can live with it for now. My issue is with the map.

Does it look the same in dev tools?

Do you mean in here?:

access_token: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
calibration_points:
  - vacuum:
      x: 25500
      'y': 25500
    map:
      x: 108
      'y': 165
  - vacuum:
      x: 26500
      'y': 25500
    map:
      x: 168
      'y': 165
  - vacuum:
      x: 25500
      'y': 26500
    map:
      x: 108
      'y': 105
no_go_areas:
  - x0: 27750
    y0: 23500
    x1: 30100
    y1: 23500
    x2: 30100
    y2: 22550
    x3: 27750
    y3: 22550
room_numbers:
  '1': null
  '2': null
  '3': null
  '4': null
  '5': null
rooms:
  '1':
    x0: 25000
    y0: 22600
    x1: 26600
    y1: 24950
  '2':
    x0: 26650
    x1: 29850
    y1: 25150
  '3':
    x0: 29700
    x1: 31250
    y1: 25000
  '4':
    x0: 28800
    y0: 24450
    x1: 31250
    y1: 27250
  '5':
    x0: 25050
    y0: 24950
    x1: 27950
    y1: 27800
model: roborock.vacuum.s5
used_api: xiaomi
entity_picture: >-
  /api/camera_proxy/camera.vacuum_map_upstairs?token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly_name: Vacuum Map Upstairs
supported_features: 1

Do you mean in here?:

Yeah, when you open camera preview here does the image look the same as in the card?

Yes, it looks exactly the same.

Can you show camera’s config? Does it look ok in Xiaomi Home?

No need, you pointed me in the right direction. I had old config there for map transformation which I forgot to change. It’s all good now, big thanks.

Good job on the whole project, keep it up.

1 Like