Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

Yes, it has been noticed by other users as well

1 Like

Hi.

Same problem with two Roborock S6 Pure in two Home Assistant instances at same time and in different places.

Maps can’t be retrieved in official app either.

Greets.

I have same problem. First app and HA wont load map.
After changing different regions in app it now shows again map but no luck so far in HA.

1 Like

@alejandro.cerdena @Twig_Bark the potential solution is in the link above

1 Like

Hi.

Maps have been working for hours without any problems.

It fixed itself. Hope doesn’t happen again.

Thanks.

Hi :slight_smile: I use this blueprint for scheduling under certain conditions: ⏱ Scheduled Timeslot Automation (e.g., Vacuum)

I made also predefined zones to clean:

• template: vacuum_clean_zone
  • template: vacuum_clean_zone_predefined
    predefined_selections:
    • zones:
          label:
          text: Desk
          x: 29822
          ‘y’: 27145
          offset_y: 5
    • zones:
          label:
          text: Kitchen
          x: 26447
          ‘y’: 23820
          offset_y: 5

How can I integrate it into this schedule to clean only the Kitchen (zone) at a certain time?

Open card editor, select room you want to clean and click “copy service call” in the editor. You will get a service call that is used by the card, you adjust it and use in any automation/script you like

What are these dots? And is there a way to turn the map?

They are object detections.

You can rotate the map by using following config:

map_transformation:
  rotate: 90

It looks like in your map the objects that I said need to be ignored doesn’t go away because that dots don’t exist in the Mi Home App, a object that robot realized doesn’t exist anymore are going away but I tried saying the robot to ignore some objects but in your map they stayed.

You can disable them by using following config:

draw: ["charger", "cleaned_area", "goto_path", "no_go_zones", "no_mopping_zones", "path", "predicted_path", "vacuum_position", "virtual_walls", "zones"]

I realized in the draw ignored obstacles and -with photos are enabled so I just didn’t put them but there is no need to delete the obstacles, anyways, thanks for the help!

Can I use this integration with original Roborock app?

You can use this one instead:

1 Like

Yes you can @GigiDuru

It works natively with the Roborock custom component otherwise it works normally if you just get the extractor and then the map

1 Like

I notice that the robot during movement and also cleaning takes a long time for an update of its movement to occur, about 30 seconds on average for the new location where it is to appear, how do I get it to be updated with much less time,
like around 2 to 3 seconds? I’ve already tried using the command below in configuration.yaml but it didn’t work.

scan_interval:
  seconds: 3
auto_update: true

By default the map should be refreshed every 5s, but it has to be uploaded to the cloud by the vacuum. You have to restart HA after changing the interval for it to be applied.

Having said that, downloading and parsing the map might be resource-hungry, so reducing the interval might not improve anything. Which vacuum model do you have?

1 Like

I use Roborock S5 MAX, is it something in the code that I didn’t do? I saw that you mentioned that we should download the map, mine currently has a map as in the photo below, but I don’t know if the map has already been downloaded,
should I make some code to download the map in another place or within the system would that be it? Below is part of the code inside the Home Assistant. I’m using the v2.2.0-beta version of the card.

type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card
preset_name: Mapa Ao Vivo
map_source:
camera: camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
calibration_source:
camera: true
language: pt-BR
entity: vacuum.roborock_s5_max
vacuum_platform: default
map_modes:

• name: Cômodos
    icon: mdi:floor-plan
    run_immediately: false
    coordinates_rounding: true
    selection_type: ROOM
    max_selections: 999
    repeats_type: EXTERNAL
    max_repeats: 3
    service_call_schema:
    service: vacuum.send_command
    service_data:
    command: app_segment_clean
    entity_id: ‘[[entity_id]]’
    params:
    - segments: ‘[[selection]]’
    repeat: ‘[[repeats]]’
    predefined_selections:

Well, you see the map, so it means that it has been downloaded :wink:
camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor entity downloads the map for you

1 Like

Ah ok cool understood now, in this case what suggestion do you give me to try to correct the issue of updating where the robot is passing with a little less time because it is taking a long time around 25 to 30 seconds to update the location of the robot, i know its not possible to update like in the real app which is almost instantaneous,
but for me 4 to 5 seconds would be perfect, there is a way to try to download the update for that time, even though I have already set the update time and it seems that it does not accept or does not understand that it is to reduce the time to 5 seconds.

I would also like to thank you for having created this solution for the project of being able to visualize the map, you are very good !!