Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

ok, do you mean the Raspi on which HA is running or the Mac from which I access the HA UI via the browser?

On Raspberry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, finally I success to install the integration by manual install pybase64 package. Here is what I did for anyone got same problem.

1. ssh to system (in my case Ubuntu 18.04)
  2. run command:

docker exec -it homeassistant /bin/bash

1. then Install pybase64

pip install --no-use-pep517 pybase64

1. Restart HA

By the way, my vacuum model is Gen1 (SDJQR01RR). Thanks

1 Like

I am glad you got it working :slight_smile: Unfortunately it’s possible that you will have to do it after every HA update

1 Like

If you use extractor with a map card you can update to the latest version to enable automatic map calibration

How does that work actually?

It uses image and calibration generated by extractor

I can’t login at all. I have tried every country, without country, with userID and email. Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas what I could have done wrongly?

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py:65
First occurred: 9:07:50 PM (7 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:08:19 PM

Update for camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 278, in async_update_ha_state
    await self.async_device_update()
  File "/home/pi/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 471, in async_device_update
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.update)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/camera.py", line 175, in update
    self._logged = self._connector.login()
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py", line 88, in login
    return self.login_step_1() and self.login_step_2() and self.login_step_3()
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py", line 65, in login_step_2
    self._ssecurity = json_resp["ssecurity"]
KeyError: 'ssecurity'

You can try using this tool, it will be easier to find correct credentials and by using it you will be able to test them without HA restart.

1 Like

I will give it a try, thanks!

I’ve found the server and was able to login on the tool you linked. But I am still getting the same error on the component. Do I need to set the login/password between ’ ’ or ‘’ ‘’?

Either of them should work. If you have any of them in password then you should use the other one.

I’ve tried many combinations with/without ’ ’ or " ", but it doesn’t work in any way. I do have symbols on my password, maybe it is glitching something somehow?

You can try to get the same value by e.g. yaml GUI editor or calling a persistent_notification.create service. If you will get a correct value then it should work in camera’s config.

Hi,
can you maybe post the color configuration for these 2 maps?
Thank you.

Could you please elaborate on this subject? I didn’t quite understand what you meant by “calling a persistent_notification.create service”. Thanks again :slight_smile:

@Kabala
black one:

colors:
    color_map_inside: [50, 50, 50]
    color_map_outside: [0, 0, 0, 128]
    color_map_wall: [255,255,255]

blue one uses a default config.

@Bhgp-git
Using dev tools (developer-tools/service) you can try calling persistent_notification.create service with data:

title: "Test"
1 Like

Which attribute should I call?

My idea is to send a notification that will contain a password to check if it is provided correctly

The notification as you posted displays correctly without the " ".