Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

What about one with your instead of my fake one?

Also correctly displayed

this is the log:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py:65
First occurred: 11:19:56 AM (10 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:20:39 AM

Update for camera.bob_map fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 278, in async_update_ha_state
    await self.async_device_update()
  File "/home/pi/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 471, in async_device_update
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self.update)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/camera.py", line 175, in update
    self._logged = self._connector.login()
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py", line 88, in login
    return self.login_step_1() and self.login_step_2() and self.login_step_3()
  File "/home/pi/.homeassistant/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/xiaomi_cloud_connector.py", line 65, in login_step_2
    self._ssecurity = json_resp["ssecurity"]
KeyError: 'ssecurity'

And it still doesn’t work in camera’s configuration?

Unfortunately no. I am still getting the same error as above.

That is weird. There must me some issue in your yaml, because the tool I have linked above uses the same code to log in…

I will try to isolate somethings on my yaml and see if there is any conflict. :+1:

I plan to implement config flow, it should prevent such problems, buuuuut it will take some time and probably configurability in UI will not support every feature of yaml config.

I tried isolating many things, but nothing seems to work. The strangest part is that the token tool you provided worked perfectly.

I will try again in a near future. Thanks anyway! It does look like a great component :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, would you mind telling me how exactly you defined your username and password? Between ’ ', " ", without anything. I am getting the same error, but I can’t define exactly what I am doing wrongly. Thanks!

Is there an easy way to extract zone coordinates? I used flovevac before but for some reasons it doesn’t load the map anymore…

Or is maybe because of this camera? That roborock doesn’t allow multiple sessions to get the map?

edit: ok, i created rooms, and in the dev states i was able to extract the coordinates x/y from that room
perfect!

i still prefer to work with coordinates, they are sticky, while room numbers are not if you change something :slight_smile:

You can do it in lovelace map card by adding debug: true. Coordinates will be presented in a popup instead of being sent to the vacuum

1 Like

I have just installed this today, using with Cloud Map Extractor that creates a camera entity.
I get:

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The websocket command 'camera_thumbnail' has been deprecated

every 5 seconds in log. I only have this one camera entity so it must be generated from either the map extractor or lovelace map card.

For now I just change logger to ERROR for [homeassistant.components.camera] and that stops spam.
I am impressed how this works, the calibration seems to be good because the coordinates I was using before appear how I expect on the map.

Thats a known issue, it will be fixed in 2.0.0 version

Woow i really like the idea i can integrate the map of my vacuum!! :grinning:
Unfortunately HASS can’t load the integration on my Rasp 3B+, i’ve tried the manual and HACS way (it is visible in HACS / the correct folders are in custom_components.

When adding camera to the config it can not check the config, also i can’t find anything in the home-assistant.log (maybe other place?)

Note: Updated my system to OS 4.15 and 0.117.0 and now it’s working

These problems are caused by missing dependencies. The solution is to install integration, restart HA, add configuration and restart HA again.

Does anyone use the Cloud Map Extracor in combination with the Vacuum Card from denysdovhan? This worked quite well for me for a while, but after an update of the Vacuum Card it suddenly stopped working.
I already created a bug report there, but it hasn’t been solved yet: https://github.com/denysdovhan/vacuum-card/issues/125

I thought I would ask you here if anyone else has the problem or knows what it might be.

I don’t think that it’s a good place to ask, because this has nothing to do with camera itself

Thank you for a great component!

I think what he means is, it would be nice if you added an option to clean the listed rooms instead of having to redraw a zone for each room. So a dropdown with the rooms that are already defined within the vacuum.

I plan to add it :slight_smile:

2 Likes