Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

Cant seem to be able to get this camera to work in homekit. Anyone have luck with this?

Any idea, i recent purchase S5 Max, but my surprise is not possible install Valetudo.

My question is. ( i integrate the S5 Max in HA all correct), bur is possible integrate maps??

How too

Anyway, I can sometimes get good results cleaning zone by zone, max 2 zones. Just too bad that Xiaomi people stopped firmware development for this model… This card will increase life of my cleaner!

1 Like

It should work (supported devices). Everything you need to know is in documentation, I strongly suggest using HACS and recommended configuration

Hello,

i have Roborock S5 Max. Last Version of Hassio in Docker on Rpi-4
Installed intergration with HACS. Restarted.
Added config

</s> <s>camera:</s> <s> - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor</s> <s> host: 192.168.178.76</s> <s> token: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</s> <s> username: XXXXXXXXXXXXX</s> <s> password: XXXXXXXXXX</s> <s> draw: ['all']</s> <s> attributes:</s> <s> - calibration_points</s> <s>

But it do not pass config check
waited lot of minutes.
Without config above - check takes 4 sec.

What could it be?

Thanks a lot!

This helped Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

The same happens to me, and finally…I restart HA without passing check configuration and, for me, it works. Be sure to have a snapshot just in case.

Also interested in the dreame f9, this is the same as the xiaomi mi essential, right? Does it support no-go zones? I need that… I have heard it was experimental, and now removed…

i am going to buy a second cleaner for upstaris, i was thinking for the Dreame F9 , is it supported?
this custom component works for HA integration: https://github.com/microfrost1/xiaomi_vacuum
but will the map extractor work?

I don’t think so…

Can you make it supported? :slight_smile:

It’s not so simple :wink:

ok, my dreame f9 xiaomi arrived, i can maybe help to make this integration possible?
its also now on my same xiaomi account as my roborock s5

i did try your integration, but got time outs offcourse? can i help?

I am not planning to focus on it right now, maybe someday :slight_smile:

Ok, np , let me know :slight_smile:

Is there a chance to implement 2 different cards from 2 Roborocks?
What i have to change?
Can i set a unique id each?

gtx

Hi, can you add support for Vacuum Mop 1C?

@mochito You have to provide a name in config

@Dragonerix It’s not so simple, please check out this issue

Yes, but name doesn’t change the id I*ve tried with a different name but it only changed the displayed name.

@3_14, just a question, you are aware of the problems with map representation using gen1, as you can read the map in the xiaomi cloud, I was wondering if it was possible to write, replace the map?
As a workaround now I use a script to start a standard clean for 30 seconds and go back to docking in order to reset the map when it becomes too dirty (unexpected rotations). Sure you have a clever solution!

Unfortunately it’s not possible to upload a map :frowning: the only solution I know is to use zones cleaning instead of normal one to avoid map rotation