Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

I don’t see any reference to my card in this add-on…

1 Like

Hi @3_14 , i’ve configured your addon and it’s ok with 0° rotation.
If i use 270° the vacuum point is ok, but all zones are mixed in card.
How can i fix?

here my config for camera and card:

Try to use this config for a card and this config for a camera

same error :frowning:

I’m probably asking a dumb question, but how did you get the detail in this box? Is it manual notes and calibration, or is there a way to extract this information?

Ignore, have worked it out!

:frowning: I will check it out. You can create an issue on GitHub (in a extractor repo)

1 Like

Map Rotation · Issue #89 · PiotrMachowski/Home-Assistant-custom-components-Xiaomi-Cloud-Map-Extractor (github.com)
done, thank you.

Good day.
After updating my vacuum cleaner Mi robot vacuum, the token changed. I found out the token again, added the vacuum cleaner to the HA. But I have a problem with Map extractor. My Token is only made up of numbers and HA reports a configuration error. If the token contains a letter, the HA does not report an error.

You have to wrap it around with single or double quotes:

token: "12341234123123123"

Thank you for the quick reply. It works as it should again.

Hello all,
i’m new here, and i don’t understand something.
If I use the font (pic1) then I get the result (pic2).
And if I don’t use a font (pic3) I get the desired result (pic4) but I can’t adjust the text.
How can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your responsepic1 pic2 pic3

Please check out this issue

Thank you very much for your response!
But as I said, I’m very new here, you can explain just a little bit. I am already very happy that I have already come this far with the vacuum cleaners?

:yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Font size can only be changed when a font is provided. FreeSans.ttf is probably unavailable for your HA, you can list available fonts using this method.

PS what type of installation do you have?

Best,
Thanks for your response.

But as I mentioned I am really very new here, trying to understand HA. But the link that you provide, where should I enter it.

My installation is a VM on windows 10 (pic1)

Update: Removing the camera-entry from configuration.yaml restarting HA, entering it in againg and then restarting HA a 2nd time helped (like @3_14 wrote on GitHub, sorry for not reading properly :grimacing:)

I have trouble getting the integration to load at all.

When I restart my HA I get following error:

Platform error camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor - Integration 'xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor' not found.

I doubled checked my configuration.yaml and if I had everything included in my custom components folder.

This is my config:

camera:
  - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
    name: xiaomi_vacuum_map
    host: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_host
    token: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_token
    username: !secret xiaomi_cloud_username
    password: !secret xiaomi_cloud_password
    draw: ['all']
    attributes:
      - calibration_points

I also double-checked my credentials in my secrets.yaml but I guess the loading process isn’t even coming this far?

I run my HA on Docker on my Synology. Can this be the problem? I already installed another custom component (Hue Sync Box) which does work.

What am I doing wrong?

I’m at a loss. I added everything as instructed. When I restart HA, it generates a camera entity for camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor however it shows as idle.

I am able to control my vacuum, I just can’t get the map to show up. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Nothing major stands out in the log, just taking longer than 10 seconds.

@Mabaelst I’m afraid that your installation type doesn’t have any available built-in font files :frowning:

@CommittotheIndian What vacuum model do you have?

Roborock S6 Pure