Xiaomi Component not working anymore

My Xiaomi setup always worked fine in unraid. I’ve had an update for the docker so I ran it, I launch the web ui and says “xiaomi” component is invalid. I check the xiaomi page and see they’ve change “xiaomi” to “xiaomi_aqara”. So I change the configuration file but whatever I do, I can’t get it to find the gateway anymore. I didn’t change anything in the configuration file, only the update broke it. Anyone any ideas?

2017-10-07 14:19:57 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of xiaomi_aqara is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-10-07 14:20:37 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] No gateway discovered
2017-10-07 14:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for xiaomi_aqara: Component failed to initialize.

Nothing has changed in the xiaomi_aqara component for the 0.55 release

update was a couple of weeks ago, I’m so sure it used to be “xiaomi” instead of “xiaomi_aqara”

Ok, there was some changes for the 0.54 version.

Where can I find the changes for the updates?

Found the fix, had it running in docker with bridge mode on and only port 8123. But I think Xiaomi uses a port to connect to the gateway, when I turned the network type to host it discovered the gateway immediately.

@snds Can I ask exactly how you got this to work, I had HomeAssistant running a number of weeks ago for very first time. I had “xiaomi” added and could see my Xiaomi accessories. Now I have just powered up by HomeAssistant again in a number of weeks, I have changed the component to “xiaomi_aqara” but unfortunately I’m getting the exact same error as you?

Do you run it in docker?

No I don’t, I just did the all in one installer a few weeks back.

For reference for anyone else: I managed to get it working again by updating Hass.IO :smiley: