Xiaomi Gateway suddenly no longer works

Hello,

I have been using Hassio with my Xiaomi Gateway for a while now. Everything was fine until yesterday, my gateway suddenly couldn’t connect to hassio, as well as all my other xiaomi components (lights, sensors, etc…).
I noticed on the xiaomi app itself, the gateway wasn’t detected anymore. So i did the pairing again with my phone, using the mainland china server, and i now see it again on my phone. Using the Mi Home app, i can see them and control them fine.
However, it seems like hassio still can’t connect to either the gateway or the lights. I tried to enable developer mode, but with the new app version there is no “about” section so it’s impossible to activate developer mode. I would like to make sure the key i’m using is still valid but i can’t really know.
I have been pulling my hair over this and this is driving me insane. It used to work perfectly for multiple years, and out of the blue nothing works.
The logs are not helpful:

• Cannot connect to Gateway (super explicit message…)
  • Unknown gateway IP 192.168.1.3

When i look at my configuration.yaml file, i didn’t specify the gateway ip. My entry looks like this:

xiaomi_aqara:
  discovery_retry: 5
  gateways:
    - key: XXXXXXXXX

I’m not even getting an error message for the yeelight lights. They show up as disconected, but no trace in the logs…

I think i need to activate lan discovery mode and retrieve the keys with something else than the mi home/yeelight app. Is there any reliable way to do that?

Thanks for the help, i really need it!

Hi,
Which Gateway are we talking about and what’s the firmware version you’re on?