Xiaomi Light sensor and Conbee/Deconz

I have set up a light sensor successfully via Phoscon/Deconz (using Conbee II) and changes in light are being reflected, as can be seen from the 2 images below.

However, The Home Assistant/Lovelace side appears to be stuck at one luminance reading of 14. It never changes, whether in a Lovelace card in overview or actually at the Integration/Devices screen.

Note that I did rename the sensor in Phoscon very early on so this has not helped withmatching things up.

This leads me to 2 possibilities, both of which, I do not know how to debug:

1. This is not the same entity in Lovelace. This is an outside possibility as I did have another sensor previously, which I have misplaced, but I am certain it has been removed from Deconz. There is a ghost light sensor in Devices that I cannot remove and is showing as unavailable.

2. There needs to be some tweaking to ensure the Deconz values do get passed to the Home Assistant front end.

Deconz does show a mac address so I was hoping I could check this somewhere in HA to make sure any Lovelace is picking up the correct device.

Sorted it out with a combination of re-installing Deconz, removing devices on phoscom, disabling and re-enabling entries, and running the available Deconz services. Not sure what solved it as I was not as methodical as I usually am. So solved with no real explanation.

Postscript: I had some more issues with Deconz so gave up and discovered that using the Conbee II integration (not sure if it existed when i first added Zigbee devices) was much more reliable, even if the interface is not as intuitive. At least it adds devices easily, recognising and connecting with them all immediately.