Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector

It seems to be an issue with the projector in that case. I will try to have a look tonight to give my configuration for CEC but it would be nice if someone could try with a xiaomi projector since with my Fengmi it is working without any issue.

1 Like

I have a fengmi 4K non pro and I can start it with the Apple TV remote but when I shutdown via the Apple TV remote the projector kills the image but it’s still on, fans spinning.

Did you configured CEC correctly?

Yeah, it works perfectly for everything else when using the Apple TV remote. I’m using hdmi 3 input if that matters

The on/off control is working seamlessly on the Apple TV app on my iPhone 14 pro running iOS 17. But really the best workaround ive found for my Fengmi 4k Laser Pro is the most basic smart plug outlet from TP Link… if you plug it into that (im also using a travel converter not sure if that factors in) it will turn on and off when you summon the plug via Alexa, google, HomeKit, or my Logitech remote that I’ve programmed the plug into. Im sure you can program it into an actual android remote this way im just not that savvy,