Xiaomi Mi Wireless Outdoor Security Camera1080p security camera does not work with HA

Hello everyone, I allow myself to leave a message because my 1080p outdoor cameras do not work with HA.

Screenshot_20230714_130627_Chrome|230x500

I tried to install them via the application but I have no image.

They are, however, recognized in the application by entering my login and password. Are they compatible with HA?,

Do you have an idea how I can make them work?.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi,

Did you have found a solution for this integration?
I’m also interested in this topic.

Thanks

I own the same cameras and I am also wondering the same. I am able to see the cameras in HA and related entities. I can control the cameras to some extent (e.g. turning on/off monitoring/home surveillance feature) but watching the stream does not work. I am using the Miio integration. Thanks!

Has anyone had any luck with these cameras? They are behind an indoor receiver that either connects to a router via wifi or ethernet. Looks like the router itself gets a dedicated IP adress but not the cameras connected to it, or maybe but I can’t find the IPs if that’s the case. Thanks

Hi everyone! I’ve same camera, I looked for a solution also in HACS but I didn’t find anything running… please can someone help ? Thx in advance :wink:

Hi to everyone, someone find a solution?
Thanks