Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Should be fixed with the latest version. I added a version key

1 Like

Iā€™m running latest Home Assistant and attempting to add my 1C Vac through the Xiaomi Miio integration GUI but I canā€™t get it to work.

After I fill in my device token and its IP address the GUI churns for a bit and then says the following message:
" The device model is not known, not able to setup the device using config flow. "

This is a custom component it is separate to the official xiaomi plugin.
Check the github link

1 Like

My apologies, I got confused. I installed your repo via HACS and updated my config and it works great, thank you so much.

Guys, i also have the dreame F9, sometimes when he starts cleaning, he starts 45Ā° rotated, taking a much longer cleanup? anyone noticing this too? how to solve? :slight_smile:
left good, right wrong

Hi guys, my integrations suddenly stopped working in the last update, anyone else ?

1 Like

I have the same problem with last update of HA

1 Like

I canā€™t connect the mop pro to hassio, does anyone have a solution?

[homeassistant.loader] The custom integration ā€˜xiaomi_vacuumā€™ does not have a valid version key (None) in the manifest file and was blocked from loading. See https://developers.home-assistant.io/blog/2021/01/29/custom-integration-changes#versions for more details

I found this issue two times.

The only way I found to solve, was to delete the map and let the vacuum create a new one

Hi guys, anyone able to load the map into hass using the map extractor?

Guess the latest HA update broke this integration? Any fix yet?

dreame.vacuum.mc1808 is not supported by map extractor.

2 Likes

is this still working for everybody else? i kept getting error

I had the same problem too. Last update broke lots of things. I deleted my instance, installed the new version, restored my config then reinstalled the integrations. I wish i could report an easier way.

So u managed to fix it by doing this? It is working now?

Yes. Sorry if i didnā€™t make that clear. I use the vacuum twice a day. If i hadnā€™t gotten it working i would be right here looking for a solution too :smiley:

No problem mate. I was wondering i might be the only one having problem as i dont see any other ppl complaining here lol, but upon reading your post, i did the same thing, deleted and reinstalled everything, it now works again! Thanks anyway!

LOL. That was quick! It took me a while to reinstall all the custom integrations. Even with the backup. But Iā€™m glad that worked for you. At least thereā€™s a solution, even if itā€™s fairly painful.

1 Like

I updated the firmware on my nas (same as last week) and the integration broke again. Iā€™m beginning to think itā€™s more to do with my particular setup. Mind if I ask how your HA is set up?