Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Can I connect the Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM) to the Home Assistant?

2 Likes

can’t get it to work …
looks like the 1C uses the new MIOT API
can somebody approve this?

Please help. We need integration this devise.

Up i need to integrate this device too please

Me 2 please

There is a pull request on this github which give basic support but don’t know how to integrate it to home assistant https://github.com/rytilahti/python-miio/pull/683

Hi all, I’ve just got a 1C so will follow up closely this thread :slight_smile:

From what I see in the pull request it is not yet merged so it won’t be so soon that we will have it but let’s already be grateful that rytilahti is working on it! On the other hand openhab states that they have basic support for the 1C here.

Does someone know if it is possible to access python-miio directly from terminal and use its miiocli commands to already do some tests ? When I test it it says “command not found”.

mb will help

Ok nearly there. The system is connected and I can see the vacuum (confirmed to be working as the integration provides me the firmware number) but there is no entity yet.

To get there, I made a copy of HA xiaomi_miio github folder, copied it in config/custom_components in a folder named dreame_miio, then added the modified files from https://github.com/rytilahti/python-miio/tree/dreame_miot_mc1808/miio.
Here is the configuration.yaml :

dreame_miio:
    name: Dreame vacuum
    host: 192.168.178.51
    token: XX (extracted from as described [here](https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.xiaomi-miio/blob/ed0428f96ab3fdaa26fffacd864681c9496aa267/docs/obtain_token.md)

ok I gave up. We can’t just copy the files from rytalhti but need to modify them to integrate with home automation and that’s above my competencies :slight_smile: so let’s wait with gratitude for rytilahti to work his magic and provide us with the integration !

Any changes?

I have created a custom_component for it:

Rough around the edges, not all commands work but it is a start

If you use it let me know how it goes!

5 Likes

Hello. Nice, it’s work. I hope you continue to develop this component. Please let me know if an update appears for this page. Thank you.

It works great! Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Happy to hear.
I dont fully understand the protocol that is used by the vac so i doubt i will be able to implement any further commands

How can i integrate this custom component ?

Answer found here How to add community build component to home assistant

Excellent job! I made a fork with some improvements:

1 Like

Also very interested in this. I bought the 1C vacuum a few days ago with the hope that I can use HA to control zone-based cleaning. So far, I’m only able to get the basic commands working (i.e. start, stop, return to base). The states and other info are useful, but the goal for me is to have scheduled zone cleaning. Can’t get it working with Flolevac either which is frustrating.

Let me know if I can help with logs and stuff.

1 Like

Hi guys,

thanks for implementing the custom components.

Since I am thinking about buying a 1C, the following questions came to my mind:

• is it possible to use the 1C with hassio and blocking the internet connectivity completely?
  • are the hassio implementations able to start the wiping with water?

Best Regards
cust0m

Hey.

The implementation only allows for the following:
Start/stop vacuuming
Locating the vacuum.
Pausing and return to dock.

It does show details about the consumables.

Water spot cleaning and other advanced features are not available.

With regards to blocking from the internet.
I tried it but the vacuum keeps dropping it’s wifi connection. This results in terrible communication with Hass. So unfortunately I had to leave it on an internet vlan.

Hope this helps