Xiaomi Mijia Smart Multi-Mode Gateway (ZNDMWG03LM) support

No, you must only reboot home assistant

@serrj-sv
Thanks for the instructions, I finally managed to unbrick my gateway.
And also finds out the reason that bricked my gateway in the first place.

I was trying to run unsquashfs on a lxc container (Proxmox VM), resulting in failed inode creation.
After flashing that rootfs back, it caused mounting failure, eventually a boot-loop.

So for everyone that wants to follow the flashing instructions, make sure your unsquashfs runs without outputting any errors. Otherwise, you might brick your device.

1 Like

HASS reboot already, but GUI does’n show " Xiaomi Gateway3" on list. Any reason?
PS: I using a custom component from @AlexxIT for a Xiaomi Hub 3 with original firmware.

It shows as “Xiaomi Gateway 3” in the integration list. That a space between “gateway” and “3”. If you’ve used search, this should help.

any recommend automation for motion to reset ? Pls share me

Hi, I have two old xiaomi gateways with many attached devices that fork just fine with HA.
I would like to use ZNCZ04LM eu sockets with HA through xiaomi/homekit integration.
I do have a multimode gateway paired with the socket, its set to an european server (the ZNCZ04LM does pair only with european server, unfortunately no chinese), HA detects the multimode gateway as a homekit device, pairing is successful, but HA only shows one device, the gateway itself, no socket.

What can be the problem?

Not all devices shared with HomeKit

Added support some BLE devices. You need reboot Gateway.

2 Likes

Hi AlexxIT, thanks for your answer.
Does your integration support ZNCZ04LM zigbee socket?
I am now using it through cc2531, but I’m more used to xiaomi devices and also I have a lot of ble thermomethers to use with the gateway. :slight_smile:

@AlexxIT
Thanks for adding BLE support, I was running previous version (so I followed your instructions to reboot my gateway).
I have the exact setup you tested, i.e. Gateway v3 with 3 of the temperature sensors (LYWSDCGQ/01ZM) but am unable to see any of these devices in Home Assistant !
Have also tried removing the integration and the repo entirely and rebooting HA each time, no luck as of yet.

@AlexxIT
Hello! Thanks for plugin! I installed it but in log (at debug level) I have many rows with next text:
2020-09-07 15:25:16 DEBUG (Thread-8) [custom_components.xiaomi_gateway3.gateway3] 192.168.0.103 | Read devices
about 10 rows in second. And I not have any discovered devices. Do you have any ideas about it?

I have the same issue

Thanks. Discover my 4 BLE device (LYWSD03MMC). Nevertheless it seems to skip some value as i have only on measure for 4 hours. In mihome i have a measere each hours. Any idea? Log needed.

Please tell me if can help

version v0.2.0 - 2020-09-06 is working well with motion sensor now !!!

@Rhylthus you can enable BLE logs as described in readme

@Zirowe I do not have such an outlet, but I plan to buy it. Must be supported, it’s on zigbee 3

@Sleinous @AVZhuiko @hoangtridung check v0.2.1
Maybe it will help

it’s not zigbee3, but it’s supported. aqara eu plug is zigbee3 (not supported by mgl03 firmware). you can also integrate mesh devices (yeelight). they use miot spec way of talking to the hub.

@rezmus Here some one write what plug on ZB3