Xiaomi Mijia Smart Multi-Mode Gateway (ZNDMWG03LM) support

BLE don’t supported yet. Have you read readme? :slight_smile:

yep of course, but I can’t even integrate the gateway … shouldn’t it appear as an entity?

When are you planning to add support for BLE?

Yes it should. Do you have a zigbee device? The problem may be that there are no child devices.

Thanks work great (Cube and switch).

Looking foward to BT integration.

i think the same… anyone can confirm?
i will try it soon

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Already add Xiaomi Hub 3 without error. But motion sensor only change OFF to ON , can not change ON to OFF , Try on 02 type : Xiaomi motion sensor and Aqara Sensor

I will fix it in future versions.

Hi, it work by a TH sensor associated!!
thanks a lot :slight_smile:

thanks a lot @serrj-sv
i was able to permanently activate telnet and open mosquitto permanently in my network with your instructions.

thanks a lot @AlexxIT
your integration works here with 2x Aquara Door Sensors (MCCGQ11LM), 2x Aquara Motion Sensors (RTCGQ11LM) and 3x Aquara TH Sensors (WSDCGQ11LM) - with exception of the battery status.

same here. (RTCGQ11LM)

Well, I try to short these two TP as a test before I solder a button.
But it’s not working… Weird.

It should be TP5, not TP7. I corrected my post. But you can just switch on/off power instead.
@chrisrock confirmed he managed to recover his device using my instructions

Already upgrage to v0.1.2 - 2020-09-02 , but still issues with motion sensor ( can not ON to OFF )

Check updates read me. Don’t fixed it yet.

Thank you Alexx !!!
Now xiaomi stateless buttons work! I added automation to reset the state, repeated presses now work. I think you can add the same automation to reset the motion sensor.
Also now I have the illuminance state of my motion sensor.
Great job!

Already add component by HACS but in GUI: Configuration --> Integrations does’n show " Xiaomi Gateway3" on list. Are there any code must be add to configuration.yaml file, before?

No, you must only reboot home assistant

@serrj-sv
Thanks for the instructions, I finally managed to unbrick my gateway.
And also finds out the reason that bricked my gateway in the first place.

I was trying to run unsquashfs on a lxc container (Proxmox VM), resulting in failed inode creation.
After flashing that rootfs back, it caused mounting failure, eventually a boot-loop.

So for everyone that wants to follow the flashing instructions, make sure your unsquashfs runs without outputting any errors. Otherwise, you might brick your device.

1 Like

HASS reboot already, but GUI does’n show " Xiaomi Gateway3" on list. Any reason?
PS: I using a custom component from @AlexxIT for a Xiaomi Hub 3 with original firmware.