Xiaomi Motion Sensor stops working on Conbee II

So that’s the secret sauce! I tried adding one today and it was stubborn so I think I must have accidentally closed/opened it as all of a sudden it paired.

Finally found some time to spend on the upgrade (which was quicker than expected). Upgraded manully to 264A0700, re-paired the sensor which stopped working, now let’s see how it goes

1 Like

The motion sensor has been working stable since the update!
But, there’s a but… The xiaomi bulbs are not working reliably as before. I switch on and off the bulbs cutting power with a regular wall switch, and just run automatrions to adjust temperature and brightness depending on the time of the day when the bulbs are switched on. But since the upgrade deconz is not always detecting when the light go on.
Tried repeating the pairing but its still the same.

Had the same problem with Xiaomi sensors and Conbee II, found this thread, flashed 264A0700 beta and things seems to work stable. Thank you!

I encountered the same issue with Xiaomi motion sensors. Latest stable firmware does not resolve the issue.

I had the same issues as described above. My configuration is: Home Assistant installed on my synology , 1 hue hub, 1 Aqara hub, 1 Conbee 2 stick and I have 3 x ubiquity AP;s for WiFi.

I wanted to migrate my xiaomi movement sensors, climate sensors and door sensors from the Aqara hub to conbee. Also i wanted a few Ikea bulbs from Hue to Conbee.
After a few hours the Ikea bulbs lost their connection. Same for the xiaomi sensors.

I noticed that the Hue bridge was operating on zigbee channel 11. The conbee stick on channel 15 and the aqara hub I couldn’t tell.
The ubiqutiy network was transmitting on the 2,4 GHz band and the 5 GHz band on auto channel.

I modified the ubiquity settings. All APs are now on the 2.4 Ghz band working on WiFi channel 11. (5Ghz I left untouched) So the zigbee channel 15 isn’t interfering anymore with WiFi channels 1 and 6. I reconnected all devices with phoscon again and that solved all my problems. It’s stable for more than a week now, so i conclude this was the solution for me.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Hi Remi, still working? And no issues with multiple AP’s on the same channel?

Yep. I had one older xiaomi movement sensor which I had to register once again. About the wifi: I use the 2.4 channels only for some ESP devices. I didn’t notice any issues since I only use wifi channel 11 for my 3 AP’s.

This sounds great but how did you change the channel of the conbee? How do you modify the ubiquity of AP’s?

I’m a noob and desperately need help. :weary:

The Xiaomi dropout is generally not related to interference, but due to xiaomi doesnt follow standards. On an end-device the system will once pr hour send are you alive-message to the endpoints, and xiaomi doesnt respond in time to that, making the router send a disconnect and rejoin a new router-command. Xiaomi will then take the disconnect command, but not reconnect.

The best solution to this problem is using an xbee router, where you can set the dropout command to very high making sure the xiaomi things keep connected. Just make sure they getting paired to the xbees and you are good

Is this really the case??? That is totally not workable??? Isn’t conbee going to fix this?

And how do you do that?

Hi,
any new findings on this topic?

Had my Aqara Motion Sensors working for a while, but now they almost stopped working completely.

Strange thing is that my Aqara Multisensors (5 pc.) and Aqara Door Sensors (5 pc.) are working well since months!

I’m using a Raspbee with FW 26330500 and Deconz Integration for Hass.

Hi guys,
Do you find any solution for this issue ?
I’ve same issue with hassio and last combee 2 firmware 26680700

Hi there, same here with Phoscon 2.10.04 and a Conbee II using firmware 26680700.

I have the Problem with the windows sensor.
He found after 5-11 “connecting” times the xiaomi window sensor the software.
But he dont see the Status open/close

Version: 2.11.05 / 9.5.2021
Firmware: 26660700

Can i Update the Stick?
Other solutions?

Same issue here.
Version: 2.12.06 8/19/2021
Firmware: 26660700
The Motion and Window sensors did work well with home assistant Deconz version 6.8.0 but after it broke again. Now each time when Deconz restarts or after some days you need to repair the sensors again because they became unavailable.
Anyone already find a solution?

Having the same issue… how do you repair the sensors using Deconz ???

Thx a lot!

Kr,

Bart