Xiaomi S10 vacuum cleaner not listed as supported device

Hi Forum,

I have just purchased a Xiaomi S10+ robot vacuum cleaner with the hope of integrating it into Home Assistant. However, when I log in to the Xiaomi Miio integration and follow the guide, the S10 model is not on the list. If I choose a similar model, it reports an error in the setup. Where can I request the addition of the vacuum cleaner, or is it possible to integrate it manually through another method?

Cheers,
Rasmus

1 Like

Just got the same vacuum, did you make any progress on this?

Hi

Found this, been playing with it and it is working perfectly

1 Like

Hi Yusuf

Thanks for the recommendation, could you share how you achieved this? When I try both manual and auto methods it end up saying device not supported.

I am not sure what is going on for you, as far as I remember I used the auto method and used the xiaomi token extractor script from github, it also helped me determine the correct server to use when logging in, also I have already finished setting up the robot vacuum in the xiaomi home app before setting it up in the dreame integration. Hope that helps.

Could you perhaps confirm what model you have? I have a S10 (ijai.vacuum.v17 from the token extractor).

I have Xiaomi S10+ robot vacuum, the S10+ is different from S10.

I found a working solution here:

did anyone find a solution? I’m using S10 (simple, not plus) and can’t add it to HA ((