Xiaomi sensors not appear in HA in version 0.113.2

Hello to everyone,

Yesterday i upgrade HA Core that is working in a docker synology nas from version 0.110.X to version 0.113.2.

Once I restart HA, i saw that mi xiaomi gateway Aqara was discovered automatically, but at the same time was already configured the Xiaomi miio Gateway (alarm system)

imagen

imagen

When i try to configure the Xiaomi Aqara, appears this error:

imagen

In the case of the Xiaomi miio Gateway i can see only this device

and this entity

but all human sensors, or door/window sensor not displays the status.

In case that I arm the xiaomi alarm system by home assistant, in case that some sensor detect motion, then the alarm sound rings… Also if i want switch on light of my xioami gateway, i can’t. HA says:

imagen

Someone has the same experience than me in lastest version of HA?vMaybe can be a bug?

I saw that in gitub someone reports problems with lastest version and multigateways…

https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/37306

In my logs i only see this:

> 2020-08-03 17:24:24 INFO (SyncWorker_7) [xiaomi_gateway] Gateway discovery finished in 5 seconds

`thanks

After updte to version 0.113.3, now in logs i can see this error:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/xiaomi_aqara/config_flow.py", line 61, in async_step_user
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(xiaomi.discover_gateways)

Exactly the same problem here. I updated from 0.107 to 0.113 and I can’t configure the gateway :confused: any suggestions are welcome :slight_smile:

@syssi wrote me that is a bug of version 0.113.X of HA. So in version 0.114 will be resolved