Xiaomi Sensors not working after 0.57 update [SOLVED]

Edit: Hi so turns out all my automations are now off by default, didn’t realise this until just now and feeling really stupid but to be fair they’re normally on when HASS starts and now they’re off ?

Hi all, my Xiaomi sensors were all working flawlessly back on 0.56.2, but after updating to 0.57 and then 0.57.1 last night, none of the sensors are working.

The sockets (the outlets) are working fine, if i press and hold the buttons I see their state change in HA, the cube ‘last action’ is updating, but not triggering my automations, my switches(buttons) last action is working for long_click_press and hold, but nothing else, and again no automations firing for it, my motion sensors and door / window sensors don’t appear to change value.

These all work perfectly fine in the Xiaomi app, showing the correct status and actions.
Everything else in HA seems to be fine, I tried the downgrade command but it seemed to lock up the OS, as I left it overnight and came back and could not connect via web or ssh, and after cold rebooting the pi, its still on 0.57.1

Anybody else experiencing this or know what I can try?

Edit: the motion sensors and the door / window sensor appear to be working as far as HA is concerned, I just left my fridge open and got an alert about it, so i checked the motion sensor again and it DOES say motion detected, but the light is not turning on ?

Working fine here. I have multiple movement sensors, door sensors, power plug and a button.
Try restarting your gateway.

Gave that a shot a little while ago, no luck. Things appear to be sending their states to HA but they’re not triggering automations

Hi. Did you get this resolved? My Xiaomi GW cant be located after I upgraded to 0.57.2. Your post has [Solved] but I couldn’t see any resolution steps. thanks.

For me it just started working again.

I am on 0.57.2 at the moment, I still get an error in my log file on startup:

2017-11-15 08:08:43 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] Key is not provided for gateway None. Controlling the gateway will not be possible.

But it works fine now so idk why this error is here. The key is there and all Xiaomi stuff is working fine.

Thanks CountParadox. In my configuration.yaml I was using xiaomi: before 0.57.2 however this stopped working with an error that said that no component with the name xiaomi could be found. Spending a few days on this, I finally decided to change xiaomi: to xiaomi_aqara: and this worked! but after a few hours, I started getting an invalid key error in my logs and then the xiaomi gw just stopped getting controlled (I am using the gw light for automations). The other sensors seem to be working

with v0.57.2 onwards, do you think I should be using xiaomi: or xiaomi_aqara in my configuration.yaml file?

thank you

it was changed to xiaomi_aqara, so keep using that.

Try deleting the key and then restarting, then once its restarted, add the key again and restart again