Xiaomi Sherlock Smartlock

Does anyone have the pkk file downloaded ? I can not klick the download button.

New update: Sherlock 3.6.10 (Build 210506001)

http://d.7short.com/sherlock?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.1ad53e5fUJVlrP

1 Like

Thanks Android 11 ok

Why I get “Parse error” message when I trying to change my password?

Which is the latest device firmware version now?

Does anyone who knows a bit about hardware know whether there might be a way to boost the fob bluetooth signal or receiving antenna? With the goal to improve fob hack reliability?

Like check out this Mi Flora mod.

Posting a link to a good response I got on another thread…

It always tells me that I have the latest version, however I have version 3. Has it ever let you update the firmware of the lock?

Hi! Can U give link of this Store on AliExpress?

the store on Ali can be found here:
https://nl.aliexpress.com/store/4305008?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000061.1.4ef144faLHzelo

for me again the app stoppen working, cannot login anymore.

Hey Peter, do you know who is building these apks? It seems that the 3.6.10 version no longer works.

A mí la version 3.6.10 de la app SherLock me da un error Ssl y no me funciona

Hello andras,

I do not use the app. Did not know the app was not working anymore.
I have tested it, and indeed, the app is not working.
The device itself is working fine with the remote key’s.

Last time i contacted: POMIACAM autopvision Store for the update.
Have send them a message again.

Wenn i get a update, i wil contact u again.

Kind regards,

Peter

I got a reply from the reseller: GEEKDEER Store

Dear, wait a few days, because the domain name we submitted is still under review, and it can be downloaded from the new web page after it is approved.

Hallo Peter, David hier. Wat is er aan de hand met sherlock kan sinds 2 weken niet met de app in om mijn slot te kunnen gebruiken. Sherlock zelf is ook niet te bereiken. Op hun website zie ik een adres staan in Rotterdam. Misschien daar even heen gaan? Ben zelf een iPhone gebruiker. Krijg iedere keer de melding: can not find host. Hoop dat jij meer weet. Groetjes Ddavid

Hi, it’s the same with me. I even reset the device thinking it would help, but I can’t pair the lock with the phone again.

Hoi david,

Ik weet niet of die winkel er nog is in amsterdam.
Het probleem is dat de domain naam vervallen is en dat sherlock opnieuw de domain naam moet kopen, daarom werkt de app niet.
Dit is momenteel in behandeling.

De afstands bediening werkt wel nog gewoon.

got a reply from the reseller: GEEKDEER Store

Dear, wait a few days, because the domain name we submitted is still under review, and it can be downloaded from the new web page after it is approved.

Nog steeds geen update Peter?

SHERLOCK DOET HET WEER! Working again.