Xiaomi Vacuum cleaner Card

What version of Home Assistant are you running?
With the most recent changes, the location of where you need to place resources has changed.

I assume, you are not using lovelace yaml mode, but are doing the UI configuration in the UI itself?

This is actually how you “use” the card then in lovelace:

entity: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner
 name: Robby
 type: 'custom:xiaomi-vacuum-card'

ah okay, wenn i copy your Card in a new Custom Card. it shows me the Card now.
Thanks for that.

But my Roborock is marked as offline:

When i use the Mi Home App i can start him and do all the other Stuff that he know.
Both Devices are in the same wifi. I can ping the Roborock from my PC and from HA.
Any Idea whats wrong? :smiley:

Edit:
Logs:

> 2020-03-28 12:01:30 ERROR (SyncWorker_15) [miio.device] Got error when receiving: timed out
> 2020-03-28 12:01:30 WARNING (SyncWorker_15) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_miio.vacuum] Got exception while fetching the state: No response from the device
> 2020-03-28 12:01:41 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner is taking over 10 seconds
> 2020-03-28 12:01:51 ERROR (SyncWorker_14) [miio.device] Got error when receiving: timed out
> 2020-03-28 12:01:51 WARNING (SyncWorker_14) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_miio.vacuum] Got exception while fetching the state: No response from the device
> 2020-03-28 12:02:02 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner is taking over 10 seconds

Edit2:
Enity in my configuration.yaml

• platform: xiaomi_miio
    host: 192.168.2.33
    token: 8160d8f0c644adc5cc66f6608e32dfea

Card:

cards:
  - entity: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner
    name: Minna
    type: 'custom:xiaomi-vacuum-card'

How can i link this to togehter? I think when i link them, they are working, or im wrong?

To be honest - I am having the same issue with my Roborock S5 Max - I am not sure why the problem starts, but sometimes (and for quite some time) I get the same error messages as you.
The only thing fixing this is then a home assistant restart or waiting for and undefined amount of time.
I have searched quite a lot throughout HA and Xiaomi Github repositories where this was discussed quite a lot, but I have not found the solution to my problem as the root cause is probably something else.

hmm sounds not good :-/

i have restarted HA a few times yesterday. But the Roborock has not be available :frowning:
Maybe someone here has a idea

yeah, a little frustrating - removing the vacuum from your configuration.yaml and adding it again should also do the trick.

In case you find a solution, please share it :slight_smile:

Hey @cewe,

out of nowhere for no apparent reason, the issue just showed up in the logs again…

Unfortunately, I really don’t have any idea why. The card itself still shows the “old” values - so the latest info before the error occurred.

Hey.
finally i got it to work.
Its my fault, i used the wrong Token. I had used the home assistant xiaomi_miio manual

But with this i got only the Token for the Gateway. The Token for the vacuum is differenz.
After googling a bit i found a Xiaomi MiHome app from a russian guy thats shows the Token for all Devices connected to the App.
With this Token my Vaccum works with HA :smiley:

which app version did you download? I found one but cannot find the token … wanted to check whether it is a different one to the one I am using …

Build a display switch for xiaomi vacuum cleaner to home assistant

2 Likes

Hi Stefan.

This one.
You have to uninstall the original MiHome, install this one, login with your Mi Account (selct the right Server!) an than you can see the Token if you klick on Profile -> Share -> Shared Devices. Under the Name you can see the Token.
Hope that will help you.
here is a little tool to control the Roborock from your PC, its the fastes way to check if your Token is right
1 Like

Guys, could somebody please explain to my how vacuum.clean_spot service is working?

1 Like

vacuum
I have finished my version of this card working fine with xiaomi STYJ02YM vacuum.
Card works great for 0047 firmware.

Code for the card…
PS.
link was down i had to add it again…should be working now.

5 Likes

very nice! could you please upload your background pic?

vacuum

Thanks. Could you please share the others image as well please ?

vacuumicon
vacuumlist

Thanks you !

Anyone using this with roomba?
I got a roomba i5 and using this card… but still setting this up…
Looking for a nice layout (pic)

Lovely! Looks really good and I will give it a shot. Can you share it through another link? It looks like there is something wrong with the certificate on that page :confused:

here you can get it from hacs.

1 Like