XIAOMI VIOMI S9 integration

Hi All

I can’t add my new VIOMI S9 in Home Assistant
Somebody had the same issue?

I’ve tried many solutions but none seems working.

Thanks!
Ciao

Nevermind, I found the solution using this GitHub - al-one/hass-xiaomi-miot: Automatic integrate all Xiaomi devices to HomeAssistant via miot-spec, support Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee devices.

It works perfectly with my VIOMI S9.

OK this is a little weird - I used the same solution, everything appears as it should but the vacuum is showing as unavailable. Did you have this problem?

I switched mine to Local mode and it fixed the unavailable issue.

Ultimately, my issue just fixed itself. Go figure!

Hi Luke

I also have a Viomi S9. I am able to add / integrate it to HA using using Xiaomi Miot Auto with sensors listed and a few switches. I also could install the Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor to from Piotr Machowski HACS to display a map but was unable to use the map to control the Vacuum cleaner. Did you have any luck to use HA & any Map to control the vacuum cleaner?

I faced the same problem. Did you find the solution?

Unfortunely no solution, I gave up.

Unfortunely not. However, after months I came across this post but no configuration information is shared yet.

Hi, I’m the author of the post you linked. You can find more details on how I did it here - GitHub - bfg100k/Viomi-S9-HA-Integration: Scripts and configurations for my Viomi S9 robot vacuum integration with Home Assistant. Check wiki for tips on how to fix / repair various issues with this vacuum.