Xioami cooker integration

ok managed to install nox player and mihome 5.0.15 but when extracting, it says there’s something wrong and way too small… I did enable USB debugging and enable backup (with no password) within nox…

The process described rather well here.

So you need adb on host and then somehow forward usb for debugging, i guess.

After numerous try, I decided to give up and go to ios route… I now managed to get the ztoken… Please proceed on the next step on how I can continue…

@LaFed What’s the length of the token? If it’s longer than 32chars it needs to be decrypted first. Which operation system (linux, mac, windows) do you use?

@syssi 96 chars… im on windows

Then you go to the good way :slight_smile:

Now you need to decrypt these 96 chars.

look this: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/xiaomi-gateway-integration/8213/3103?u=syssi

cool… im done and got my key… what’s next?

That’s the next step:

1. Install python >=3.5
  2. Install pip
  3. Install python-miio via pip: pip3 install python-miio

You should use this how to: https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/#do-i-need-to-install-pip

@syssi i think im done… hit me with next step

The python-miio library contains a command line tool called mirobo. Are you able to execute the tool at the command line? You must know the path may be.

mirobo --ip <ip> --token <token> info

Does your cooker respond? :slight_smile:

yup… not sure what info is sentive though
chunmi.cooker.normal2 v1.2.8 (mac address) @ 192.168.1.30 - token: (my token)

1 Like

mirobo --ip --token raw_command get_prop '[“func”, “menu”, “stage”, “temp”, “t_func”, “t_precook”, “t_cook”, “setting”, “delay”, “version”]'
Sending cmd get_prop with params [‘func’, ‘menu’, ‘stage’, ‘temp’, ‘t_func’, ‘t_precook’, ‘t_cook’, ‘setting’, ‘delay’, ‘version’]
[‘waiting’, ‘0001’, ‘null’, ‘31’, ‘60’, ‘-1’, ‘60’, ‘1407’, ‘05040f’, ‘00030017’, ‘0100’, ‘ffffffffffff011effff010000001f1f’]

mirobo --ip --token raw_command get_prop '[“all”]'
Sending cmd get_prop with params [‘all’]
[‘waiting’, ‘0001’, ‘null’, ‘31’, ‘60’, ‘-1’, ‘60’, ‘1407’, ‘05040f’, ‘00030017’, ‘0100’, ‘ffffffffffff011effff010000001f1f’]

Perfect! You are able to send instructions now. Could you provide the output of:

mirobo --ip <ip> --token <token> get_temp_history "[]"

I will try to reverse engineer the parameters of the other commands. May be I need some support because recipes can be downloaded from a web platform and transferred as hex value to the cooker.

Usage: mirobo [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]…

Error: No such command “get_temp_history”.

Could you collect the different values of the property “func”? May be cook some stuff. Query get_prop ["all"] periodically and provide the output with timestamps. :slight_smile:

Ups! I meant:

mirobo --ip <ip> --token <token> raw_command get_temp_history "[]"

Sending cmd get_temp_history with params
[‘0’]

Lol. Did you ever cook something? :wink:

my wife did… but we always turn it off after using… does it matter? FYI, we only use it as rice cooker for now… the first cooking option which is by default set as 60 mins

i will run this tomorrow… i have no cooking knowledge… wife is asleep now =)

1 Like