Yale assure 2 lock setup in HA using bluetooth - where find the offline key

anyone using the yale assure 2 lock? I have the YRD-450 with the z-wave module. the zwave is working but I cannot configure an access code unless I am using the yale app and within bluetooth range. anyone know if the Bluetooth integration with HA allows you to set an access code remotely? how did you find the Offline key (32-byte hex string) and the offline key slot (integer between 0 and 255) when configuring the lock in HA via bluetooth integration?

I don’t have this lock. I’ve been researching. does this comment help you? https://community.home-assistant.io/t/smart-locks-compatible-with-home-assistant/590662/5

thanks. Yes, I had seen that but have not given it a try yet (to install the august integration). I will post here if that works in my case.

I have this lock and successfully added user codes through the developer tools; services zwave set lock user code see screenshot below

Just be aware if you used the Yale application to set the primary code you can not use the same code as a user code.

Thanks, I did not know that was there. I was testing it out, how do you know what the “code slot” is?