Yale YRD226 ZigBee lock as a child of a router

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you had some experience with the Yale YRD226 ZigBee lock in their ZigBee network while using ZHA or any other stack actually.

Here is my issue, when the lock is directly connected to my coordinator (HUSBZB-1), everything is fine. But when it routes thru a nearby Philips or IKEA bulb (when it decides to become a child of a router instead of the coordinator directly), the commands fails from time to time. The pattern seems to be when the lock has been idle for a couple of hours. Once iv’e retried to unlock it, it ends up passing thru and the lock starts to respond to commands again.

Has any one of you encountered a similar behaviour?

Hi,
I’m having issues with my YRD446 (ZigBee module). I can control the lock a few times and then I get an error in the logfile:

Logger: homeassistant.components.zha.entity
Source: components/zha/entity.py:138
Integration: Zigbee Home Automation (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8. juni 2021 18.09.18 (18 occurrences)
Last logged: 8.06.31

lock.yale_yrd446_ble_tsdb_XXXXXXXX_door_lock: Error with lock_door: [0x16af:1:0x0101]: Message send failure
lock.yale_yrd446_ble_tsdb_XXXXXXXX_door_lock: Error with unlock_door: [0x16af:1:0x0101]: Message send failure

Is that what you are seeing?

Yes and what you will see if you sniff the network is that the lock does get the message but fails to operate. It replies and everything but when the coordinator sends an odd number of commands it receive will jam the lock.

For example, sometimes Silabs coordinator will send the same message twice. For reliability?

When the lock gets an odd number of the same command, it fails to execute.

If it receive 1 or 3, it’s fine.