Yeelight Crystal Pendant Lamp (Meteorite) - YLDL01YL

Imo it should work, maybe try model: ceiling4, but should be auto recognized.

We just got one for my daughter, integrated both with the mainlight and ambilight. Had to put in configuration, couldn’t get it integrated with platform under light, but it works if I put it as a yeelight integration in the config as a model ceiling4.

I have one of these, working well in HA but dont like the fact it connects back to a cloud server. Looking to flash it with Tasmota, has anyone done this?

I have requested to add ceiling10 device (meteorite) to the yeelight integfration.
It seems to exist now in HA 0.110.x.

I can’t get it to be auto discovered.
Can anyone?

Can you change the background colors in HA? I mean the upper lights? How did you do that?

Yes, you can change the upper lights.

HA show as two devices. Normal light and RGB light.

1 Like

Hello All!

I am trying to set up a yeelight Meteorite pendant lamp with my HA.
I set up the lamp itself, it works with the app, is connected to wifi and I enabled LAN connect in the app.
Then the issue is that I cannot get it to work neither via integration nor via yaml config file. The integration finds my lamp but doesn’t create any entity or service. The yaml config way does not work and gives me a timeout in the log to connect to the lamp.
Here is my config file :

yeelight:
devices:
192.168.2.43:
name: Yeelight Dining
transition: 1000
save_on_change: true
model: ceiling10

Anything I am doing wrong here?

This is the log content when starting with the config file here:

2020-10-07 13:55:32 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.yeelight.config_flow] Failed to get capabilities from 192.168.2.43: timeout
2020-10-07 13:55:32 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.yeelight.config_flow] Failed to import 192.168.2.43: cannot connect

Hello, I have maybe the same problem. I am sure the lamp was working before, I even named it. I am still new to home assistant and mainly wanted to have the energy dashboard. But since I have a lot of xiaomi, aqara and yeelight devices, I wanted to give it a try again. Some time ago I tried io.broker and didn’t like it because many things were not working.
I have this warning/info now. Also tried to change the yaml as described above. No change.
Is there anything else to take care of in the configuration.yaml?

Please help!