Yeelight fancl2_mibt79E1

Purchased an Yeelight ceiling fan/light. Able to pair it up in Yeelight app,no issue. However, HA unable to auto-discover this device. Trying to add this device manually via official integration, no avail. Saw that there is an option in the official integration to input host. What info should be keyed in?

In addition, found out that this particular device does not have “LAN control” option in the Yeelight app. Is there any workaround for this? I would really love to integrate this device to HA.

did you figure this out? was wondering the same thing considering purchasing a yeelight ceilng fan/light

It seems like Yeelight doesn’t plan to support LAN Control in the app for the " YLFD001 Yeelight Smart DC Inverter Fan Light S2001".
Is it because it is a Chinese only product?

But the last answer is from 2 years ago so you can still ask again.

Or else you need to open it and see if it uses an ESP32 microcontroller. In that case you could write a custom firmware (or use one based on tasmota) and flash it (probably requires soldering) to the ESP32.
After that you could easily integrate it to home assistant.

But I don’t have this ceiling fan light to check inside and I don’t really know how to do the firmare/tasmota part.