Yeelight is working, but Entity is not created

I’m currently re-configuring my hass instance. I came across an issue which prevents me from completing the configuration.

I’ve successfully configured Yeelight wifi bulbs. The devices appear in the lovelace views and I can add them to cards using the lovelace configuration UI.

However, they don’t appear under Devices or Entities and are thus also not available under Automations or Scenes.
It seems that only entities are created when using an Integration. Yeelight is not part of those ‘integrations’.

Does anyone know how to fix this so I can use my wifi bulb in scenes using the UI?

Config of the yeelight bulbs
yeelight_config

Device is available in entities card (light.bank for instance)

Device is not listed on entities overview (or on devices overview) and thus cannot be used in scenes or automations editor ui

1 Like

I have the very same issue. Two yeelight devices, rgb bulb and the ceiling lamp, both not visible as a devices or entities, cannot create a Scene with them. Basic control works fine. Bumping the thread so maybe someone will give an advise how to fix this.

Same issue here. Single yeelight bulb on Home Assistant 0.103.5. Philips Hue bulb entities work as expected.

Same issue :confused:

See the PR.
You must define the model if it is configured manually and the lights may not be available when starting HA

yeelight:
  devices:
    192.168.1.25:
      name: Living Room
      model: mono1

I have defined model:

# Example configuration.yaml entry
discovery:
  ignore:
    - yeelight
yeelight:
  devices:
    192.168.1.124:
      name: Obývačka
      model: ceiling3
      nightlight_switch_type: light
    192.168.1.191:
      name: Kúpeľňa
    192.168.1.225:
      name: Spálňa
    192.168.1.141:
      name: Kancelária

But in entity list it’s empty:

Why? Thanks

1 Like

Push… Same problem here…

Hello

I’m having pretty much the same. I can for example setup a scene with the entities, but I cannot customize it. Meaning no matter how I configure the bulbs’ brightness, color temp and so on, they always go to a sort of default config. Might it be related to this issue ?

Push… and here. I’m running HA 0.110.1