Yeelight Screenbar Support/Issues

I should receive mine in few days ! Can’t wait :smiley:

The current firmware seems to sometimes fail to control the ambilight and stops accepting commands after reporting a valid command as invalid command.

Dropping the connection and reconnecting seems to work around the issue but does introduce a brief delay when turning the ambilight on/off. Thats a lot better than stopping responding though.

This workaround was implemented in 2021.10.5 in:

Hi, what is the integration name you use?
I have a 2.0.8_0020 newer firmware and:
-yeelight integration fails to find anything (even though I have 2 different yeelight devices), even with host name explicitly set to the screenbar’s;
-miio for yeelink works, but only with the front light.
;(

I am using the default one: Yeelight - Home Assistant

Does it work on the pro version as well? “ Yeelight LED Screen Light Bar Pro”

Hi, I’m having some trouble connecting my light to home assistant. I have the non-pro version (yltd001) on the latest version (2.0.8_0038). Sadly this one is not listed on the home assistant yeelight page. But when I look online it seems like people are able to connect it.

I checked if I was able to ping its IP from my server and I can (I’m using multiple subnets)
Right now I just have tried to configure it with my phone and I am connected with the Mi Home app. It’s connected to internet but I’m unable to connect HA (I tried autodetection and entering the IP)
Do I have to put it in search mode or do anything special to connect it ?

Does anyone has any tip or idea what I could try ?

This was working up until two months ago.
Now, it’s not working and can’t get new connection to setup…