Yeelight strip issue

After upgrade from 100.5 to 111.4 i have this warning in logs:

Logger: homeassistant.components.yeelight.light
Source: components/yeelight/light.py:311
Integration: Yeelight (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:49:10 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:49:10

Cannot determine device type for 192.168.1.63, Lozko. Falling back to white only

Is there something should I configure?

See this issue

1 Like

my yeelight strips, for a few days, in the home assistant, have not changed color. only the possibility of changing the brightness appears. how could I solve?
Has any parameter changed in the configuration?

it’s a known issue

Make sure you add the correct model identifier in the configuration file. I had this issue as well with my Yeelight strips, while my bulbs were working. I had the model identifiers for my bulbs, but not for my strips setup. Added that, restarted Home Assistant and all is good again.

Like so in your yeelight.yaml :

devices:
    10.0.1.10:
      name: Yeelight E27 A
      model: color1
    10.0.1.26:
      name: Yeelight Strip A
      model: strip1
    10.0.1.13:
      name: Yeelight Strip B
      model: strip1
    10.0.1.7:
      name: Yeelight E27 B
      model: color1

Make sure you use your own IP addresses and names ofcourse :wink: See the official documentations for more info: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/yeelight/

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m having an issue with my LED strip.
I’ve configured everything and it worked perfectly for a couple of weeks, however, the past month or so (I can’t be precise of when it stopped working) my LED color control stopped working. It doesn’t show the color wheel anymore.

Every other Yeelight I own work without any issues. Only the LEDs.

I already restarted everything, reset the lights, rebooted the raspberry pi, deleted the light from the configuration, and from Yeelight app… Everything with no luck.

I’d be appreciated if you guys could help me :wink:

See above 

1 Like

Perfect!
Thank you so much!